TMetric team has added new integrations to our browser extensions. Now you can track time spent on test execution in TestRail and tasks in Doit.im task manager. Plus, we've improved a few of the existing timer integrations.
New Timer Integrations
The main focus of TMetric browser extensions is to enable one-click time tracking within popular web apps. We've extended the list of our integrations with the following systems:
- TestRail - modern Test Case Management Software for QA and Development Teams.
- Doit.im - a smart way to manage your tasks.
- Tracking time for Trello checklists added.
- A separate time entry is created for every checklist item with a link to the Trello card.
- Automatic tag mapping for Todoist added.
- When you click Start Timer on a Todoist task all its tags are automatically added to a time entry in TMetric.
TMetric is a time tracking web app for both freelancers and big companies. Great control over time intervals and project budgets, flexible billable rates, crystal clear reporting, transparent team monitoring and lots of integrations, all wrapped up into a light interface.
Get the extension for your favorite browser