How to Change Your Profile Picture
This topic is a step-by-step walkthrough on how to add or change your TMetric profile picture.
User profile pictures are not stored in TMetric, they are loaded from Gravatar or Google. If you sign up with an email and a password, we will use your picture from Gravatar. If you sign up with Google, your profile picture is automatically displayed in TMetric.
To upload a profile image to Gravatar
- Login to Gravatar using your WordPress.com or Google account.
- Click the Add an Image link. The Upload image page opens.
- Click the appropriate button depending on the way you want to upload your image.
- Select an image and click Next.
- Crop your image and click the corresponding button.
- Set the rating for your gravatar and done.
To change a Google account picture
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Click the profile image in the top right corner.
- Click Change that appears over your profile picture.
- Select a photo from your computer and click the Set as profile photo button.