Add Timer Button to Producteev Tasks
Complete these three simple steps to enable time tracking in Producteev.
It takes no more than 3 minutes to set up.
No Manual Input Required
- Timer button is integrated into each Producteev task
- It takes a single click to start the timer directly from Producteev
- No need to stop before switching to another task
Links to Producteev from TMetric
- Each time entry contains a link to a Producteev task
- Producteev projects are mapped to TMetric projects
- Producteev tags are automatically assigned to time entries
Powerful Time Reports
- See the time of your team in one place
- Group, sort, and filter reports
- Export Producteev time reports and invoice your clients
How to Use Time Tracking in Producteev
1. Locate timer button on a Producteev task
Go to a project and select a required task. A dialogue window opens where you can view and edit the contents of the task. You will see the Start timer button under the name of the task.
2. Start timer on a task
Click the Start timer button and TMetric will start recording your Producteev working time. Notice that the Start timer button changes to the Stop timer button and displays the time spent on the task.
If you are the workspace owner or assigned admin in TMetric and start the timer for the first time, TMetric pulls out from Producteev and adds to your TMetric workspace:
- task name
- task ID
- project name
You can track time not only for tasks but also Producteev subtasks.
The corresponding time entry appears on the Time page in the TMetric web app. You can easily navigate back to the Producteev task or subtask simply by clicking the link icon next to the task name.
3. Edit time entry, if necessary
A time entry with an external task can be edited. You can edit the name of the task, project, and subtask without losing a link to the Producteev.
To disassociate the TMetric task from the Producteev task, click the cross icon next to the task name in the bottom right corner of the time entry editor.
4. View a time report
Reports show the time from Producteev and different external systems, as well as the time, entered manually in TMetric.
TMetric is a great time tracking app for Windows, macOS, and Linux that allows you to control your time and stay productive throughout the day. TMetric mobile app for Android or iOS is the most convenient way to track your time whether in the office or away at customer meetings.