Time tracking in Zenkit tasks
- Simple integration which will take a little time to configure
- Timer button is integrated into each Zenkit task
- No need to stop timer before switching to another task
Backlinks to any task from TMetric
- Each time entry contains a backlink to Zenkit task
- Zenkit projects are mapped to TMetric projects
- Zenkit labels are automatically assigned to time entries
Powerful Time Reports
- See the time of your team in one place
- Group, sort, and filter reports
- Export time reports and invoice your clients
How to Integrate TMetric with Zenkit via Zapier
Zenkit is a user-friendly collaborative tool for project management, database building, and more. You can organize your data easily in a clean user interface. It allows you to switch views from table or to-do list, to Kanban, calendar, or mind map in one click. You have the freedom to access your data anytime, anywhere, and offline access is supported to sync your data across mobile, desktop and web apps. Zenkit is flexible enough to fit any workflow and powerful enough to run your business on. For more information, visit https://zenkit.com
Connect TMetric and Zenkit
- Sign up for a Zapier account to get access to Zapier.
- Create an account with Zenkit
- Create an account with TMetric
- Log into Zapier and go to the Zenkit + TMetric Zapbook to find Zap templates.
- Or choose to create your own Zenkit and TMetric integration by selecting them when you create a zap.
This integration is supported by Zapier. If you experience any problems, please contact Zapier support. For more information on how to use TMetric with Zapier, please read our documentation To contact Zenkit support, visit their documentation