Add Timer Button to Outlook Online
Complete these three simple steps to enable time tracking in Outlook Online.
It takes no more than 3 minutes to set up.
No Manual Input Required
- Timer button is integrated into Outlook toolbar
- It takes a single click to start the timer
- No need to stop before opening another email
Smarter Email Time Management
- Effective time management of business correspondence
- Possibility of editing a time entry if necessary
- Powerful time reporting
How to Use Time Tracking In Outlook Online
Time Tracking in Outlook Online. How it works
When you open an email in your Outlook account you will find a TMetric timer button in the upper toolbar. See a screenshot below.
Clicking the Start timer button will create a time entry in TMetric, which will record your email reading time.
TMetric is a great time tracking app for Windows, macOS, and Linux that allows you to control your time and stay productive throughout the day. TMetric mobile app for Android or iOS is the most convenient way to track your time whether in the office or away at customer meetings.