Cookies are small text files that are placed on your individual device by websites that you visit. They are used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide web services and functionalities for the users.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. If You Don’t Accept Cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies you should end your browsing on this site.
Please note that the above button does not block third party cookies. Third party cookies can be deleted by changing cookie setting in your browser as further described below.
3. Site Cookies
Below is the list cookies Devart uses at tmetric.com (including sub-domains). The list of cookies we use may change from time to time, and we will update it accordingly.
- This is a cookie that keeps your TMetric service session alive (expires when user logs off).
- These are anti-forgery cookies required for login to the TMetric service (session cookie).
- This cookie is used to store parameters in the login process (session cookie).
4. Third Party Cookies
- DoubleClick cookie, used to improve advertising. Lifetime is decided by Google. Read More
- Preferences cookies, used to customize ads on Google properties, like Google Search. Lifetime is decided by Google. Read More
- Google Analytics cookies, used to distinguish users. Lifetime is decided by Google. Read More
- Used for tracking website usage. Lifetime is decided by Hotjar. Read more
- These cookies are used by LiveChat with the purpose of personalizing a particular user. Cookie lifetime is decided by LiveChat. Read more
- Bing Analytics cookies, used to collect information about how you use our site and show you relevant ads on other sited. Cookie lifetime is decided by Microsoft. Read more
5. Changing Cookie Settings
Most web browsers allow control of the above listed cookies through the browser settings.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To opt out of personalized ads by Google, visit https://www.google.com/settings/ads
To opt out of personalized ads by Microsoft, visit https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/ad-settings
Please note that if cookie settings in your browser are changed, the above functions specified under section 4 may not be available.
6. Cookies and Personal Information
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information obtained from you when you sign up to TMetric serivce.
7. Contact Us
This website is owned and operated by Devart Ltd. If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org