Add Timer Button to Google Calendar Events
Complete these three simple steps to enable time tracking in Google Calendar.
It takes no more than 3 minutes to set up.
No Manual Input Required
- Timer button is integrated into each Google Calendar event
- It takes a single click to start the timer
- No need to stop before switching to another event
Powerful Time Reports
- See the time of your work days in one place
- Group, sort, and filter reports
- Export Google Calendar time reports
How to Use Time Tracking In Google Calendar
Tracking time in Google Calendar. How it works
After you create or open an event in Google Calendar, you will see the TMetric Start timer button as shown in the screenshot below.
Click the button, and the time spent on a calendar event will be logged in your TMetric workspace. Notice that the Start timer button changes to the Stop timer button and displays the time spent on the calendar event.
The event appears on the Tracker page in the TMetric web application. The name of the event is the same as in Google Calendar.
TMetric is a great time tracking app for Windows, macOS, and Linux that allows you to control your time and stay productive throughout the day. TMetric mobile app for Android or iOS is the most convenient way to track your time whether in the office or away at customer meetings.