Adjusting Time Off Balance for Team Members
You may need to adjust an employee's time off balance when the amount of their time off should be changed due to some reasons. For example, an employee gets an extra day off as a bonus.
To adjust a time off balance
1. Navigate to Time Off on the main menu, and then click Balances.
2. On the Time Off Balances page, find a user whose time off balance you want to change and click the menu icon next to his name.
3. Select Adjust Balance to open a dialog box where you can make necessary changes: either add or subtract time off. Here is a list of the fields you need to fill in:
- Action - an action applied to a balance.
- Amount - the number of hours you want to add or subtract to/from an employee's balance.
- Effective Date - a date when the changes will be applied.
- Reason - a reason for adjusting a balance.
4. Once you finish, click Adjust and an employee's balance is successfully updated.