What data is collected by TMetric?
To track and measure productivity, TMetric Desktop collects user activity data, which includes:
- applications currently being worked on
- websites you visited
- screenshots of each monitor
- the time you are active
- the operating system you are using
- whether your mouse is actively moving or not
- whether your keyboard is being typed on
What data is collected depends on the workspace and desktop client settings.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
If you didn't find what you were looking for, you can make a support request or email us to [email protected] We'll be glad to help you personally.