Archiving and Deleting Projects
In TMetric, a project can have one of the following statuses: Active, Done, and Archived.
To change project status
- Go to Projects on the main menu, a list of projects will open.
- Click the actions button on a required project and select the status from the drop-down list.
An active project is a project in progress, for which you can track your work time, it is displayed in reports.
- Done projects are visible in the list of projects and reports.
- The tasks are readable only. You cannot edit or add tasks to done projects.
- You cannot log time to done projects.
- Data is not deleted from the archived project.
- Archived projects are hidden in the list of projects by default. You can show and hide archived projects by applying a status filter.
- Archived projects are not visible in reports.
- Archived projects are visible in time entries, but you cannot edit or add tasks to this project.
- You cannot log time for an archived project.
- Time entries logged for the deleted project are not deleted.
- Tasks created under the project are deleted.
To delete a project:
- Go to Projects, a list of projects will open.
- Click the actions button and then click Delete.
Note: Only the workspace manager and assigned admin can delete a project.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
If you didn't find what you were looking for, you can make a support request or email us to email@example.com. We'll be glad to help you personally.