How can I add a team member to several projects at once?
You can simultaneously add a team member to different projects if this user belongs to multiple teams. So, let's see how to do it:
- Go to Workspace and click Members.
- Click a required member's name to open the Edit Member page.
- In the Team Membership field, select the teams you want to add a user to.
- Click Save.
- Go to the Projects tab.
- Click the project name you want to add a team member to.
- In the Team section, click Add members to project team.
- Check a required team and click Add.
- Repeat steps 5 - 8 to add a team member to another project.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
If you didn't find what you were looking for, you can make a support request or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be glad to help you personally.