How to Link External Task to Time Entry
What to do if you worked on your task, but forgot to start the timer? It's not a problem!
All you need to do is to add the time of a past activity manually, but it should be linked to a task (for example, a Trello card).
To link an external task to a time entry
- Start the timer using the integrated Start Timer button (for the task, the time of which you want to add to the past).
- Immediately stop the timer (a created time entry should disappear as its duration is less than a minute).
- Click the Add Time Entry button.
- In the Description field, select the just-started task from the drop-down list.
- Set the start and end time.
- Click Save.
Now you can see the time of your past activity on the Time screen.