How Can I Delete My Account from TMetric
Here you will find a step-by-step guide on how to permanently delete your user account from TMetric. You've probably tried our service and for some reason, it didn't suit your needs. To remove yourself from TMetric, first, delete all your workspaces, and only then your login. For this:
- Click your name in the top right corner, and then click Switch Workspaces.
- In each workspace menu, click Delete.
- Specify a reason for deleting a workspace, confirm the deletion and click the Delete button.
- Click the delete your login link.
- In the Warning dialog, click the Delete button to finally remove your login and profile information from the site.
- You are logged out from TMetric.
Note: If you are not a workspace owner, you should not leave a workspace, but contact the owner and ask him to delete you (not lock). Only then you will able to delete your user account from TMetric. We don't have the right to delete user data from the workspace, which belongs to a third party without its agreement.