How Can I Delete My Account from TMetric
Here you will find a step-by-step guide on how to permanently delete your user account from TMetric. You've probably tried our service and for some reason, it didn't suit your needs. To remove yourself from TMetric, you can use either of the ways below.
The first way to delete your account from TMetric is the following:
- Click your name in the bottom left corner and then click My Profile.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Delete Account button.
- To confirm deletion, type DELETE in the corresponding field, and click the Delete Account button.
- You are logged out from TMetric and redirected to the Logout page.
The second way is to delete all your workspaces first, and only then your login. For this:
- Click your name in the bottom left corner and then click Manage Workspaces.
- In each workspace menu, click Delete.
- Type a workspace name in the corresponding field, and click the Delete button.
- In the opened window, сlick the delete your login link.
- In the Warning dialog, click the Delete button to finally remove your login and profile information from the site.
- You are logged out from TMetric.
Note: If you are not a workspace owner, you should not leave a workspace, but contact the owner and ask them to delete you (not lock). Only then you will be able to delete your user account from TMetric. We don't have the right to delete user data from the workspace, which belongs to a third party without its agreement.