How to Delete a Workspace
Only a user assigned the Owner role can remove a workspace and all its data from TMetric.
There are two ways of deleting a workspace in TMetric. The first one is:
- Navigate to Workspace and click Settings.
- On the Workspace Settings screen, click the Actions drop-down menu, and select Delete Workspace.
- Type the workspace name in the corresponding field and click the Delete button.
or you can do the following:
- Click your name in the upper right and select Switch Workspaces.
- On the Switch Workspaces screen, click the menu next to the workspace name you want to delete.
- Click Delete and go through Step 3 described above.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
If you didn't find what you were looking for, you can make a support request or email us to email@example.com. We'll be glad to help you personally.