How to Delete a Workspace
Only a user assigned the Owner role can remove a workspace and all its data from TMetric.
There are two ways of deleting a workspace in TMetric. The first one is:
- Navigate to Workspace and click Settings.
- On the Workspace Settings screen, click the Actions drop-down menu, and select Delete Workspace.
- Specify a reason for deleting a workspace.
- Type the workspace name in the corresponding field and click the Delete button.
or you can do the following:
- Click your name in the bottom left corner, then click Manage Workspaces.
- On the Manage Workspaces screen, click the More options icon on the workspace you want to delete.
- Click Delete and go through Steps 3 and 4 described above.
Note: If you are a workspace owner and you delete your account, then the whole workspace with all the input data in it will also be deleted.