How to Reset Forgotten Password
If you are logged off from TMetric and you've forgotten your user account password, follow the steps below to quickly reset it:
1. On the Login page, click the Can't Log In link.
2. Enter your email and click the Send Me a Reset Link button.
3. Login to your email account and click the Reset password button in the email with a reset link.
4. The Reset Password dialog opens where you should enter a new password, confirm it, and click the Reset button.
5. Once your password is reset, you can log in to your TMetric account again by clicking the Login link.
Note: Your password can be reset only when you confirm your email address by clicking the link in the email we send you. If a password reset email does not come to your inbox within 30 minutes, you can submit a support request.