Add Timer Button to Assembla Tickets
Complete these two simple steps to enable time tracking in Assembla.
It takes no more than 3 minutes to set up.
Now login to your Assembla account and start tracking.
No Manual Input Required
- Timer button is integrated into each Assembla ticket
- It takes a single click to start the timer
- No need to stop before switching to another ticket
Backlinks to GitHub from TMetric
- Each time entry contains a backlink to an Assembla ticket
- Assembla projects are mapped to TMetric projects
Powerful Time Reports
- See the time of your team in one place
- Group, sort, and filter reports
- Export time reports and invoice your clients
How to Use Time Tracking In Assembla
Tracking time in Assembla. How it works
After you create or open a task in Assembla, you will see the TMetric Start timer button as shown in the screenshot below.
Click the button, and the time spent on an Assembla task will be logged in your TMetric account. Notice that the Start timer button changes to the Stop timer button and displays the time spent on the task.
If you have the status of Owner or Admin when first starting the timer for the ticket, TMetric pulls out from Assembla the project name of the ticket and automatically creates a project with the same name in your TMetric account.
The task appears on the Tracker page in the TMetric web application. The name, ID, and project of the task are the same as in Assembla.
You can quickly navigate back to Assembla by clicking the task ID (in our case ID is #2).
TMetric is a great time tracking web app allowing to control your time and stay productive throughout the day!