Add Timer Button to Bitrix24 Tasks
Complete these three simple steps to enable time tracking in Bitrix24.
It takes no more than 3 minutes to set up.
No Manual Input Required
- Timer button is integrated into each Bitrix24 task
- It takes a single click to start the timer directly from Bitrix24
- No need to stop before switching to another task
Links to Bitrix24 from TMetric
- Each time entry contains a link to a Bitrix24 task
- Bitrix24 projects are mapped to TMetric projects
- Bitrix24 tags are automatically assigned to time entries
Powerful Time Reports
- See the time of your team in one place
- Group, sort, and filter reports
- Export Bitrix24 time reports and invoice your clients
How to Use Time Tracking In Bitrix24
1. Locate timer button on a Bitrix24 task
On the Tasks tab, select a required issue. A dialog window opens where you can view and edit the contents of the task. You will see the Start timer button next to the Edit button.
2. Start timer on a task
Click the Start timer button and TMetric will start recording your Bitrix24 working time. Notice that the Start timer button changes to the Stop timer button and displays the time spent on the task.
If you are the workspace owner or assigned admin in TMetric and start the timer for the first time, TMetric pulls out from Bitrix24 and adds to your TMetric workspace:
- task name
- task ID
- project name
Bitrix24 tags are mapped to the tags existing in the TMetric workspace. If the Allow creating tags on a fly option is enabled in the TMetric workspace, then the tags are automatically created.
The corresponding time entry appears on the Time page in the TMetric web app. You can easily navigate back to the Bitrix24 task simply by clicking the link icon next to the task name.
3. Edit time entry, if necessary
A time entry with an external task can be edited. You can edit the name of the task, project, and tags without losing a link to the Bitrix24 issue.
To disassociate the TMetric task from the Bitrix24 task, click the cross icon next to the task name in the bottom right corner of the time entry editor.
4. View a time report
Reports show the time from different external systems, as well as the time entered manually in TMetric.
TMetric is a great time tracking web app allowing to control your time and stay productive throughout the day!