Adjusting Time Off Balance for Team Members
You may need to adjust an employee's time off balance when:
- A new employee is added to an existing time-off policy (for example, setting up vacation time available for him in the current year).
- An extra day off is added to an employee's vacation (a bonus).
- A balance is "reset" after a policy is edited (a vacation accrual schedule is changed).
To adjust a time off balance
1. Navigate to Time Off on the main menu, and then click Balances.
2. On the Time Off Balances page, find a user whose time off balance you want to change, and click the menu icon next to his name.
3. Select Adjust Balance to open a dialog box where you can make necessary changes: either add or subtract time off. Here is a list of the fields you need to fill in:
- Action - an action applied to a balance.
- Amount - the number of hours you want to add or subtract to/from an employee's balance.
- Effective Date - a date when the changes will be applied.
- Reason - a reason for adjusting a balance.
4. Once you finish, click Adjust and an employee's balance is successfully updated.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
If you didn't find what you were looking for, you can make a support request or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be glad to help you personally.