Add Timer Button to UserEcho Tickets
Complete these two simple steps to enable time tracking in UserEcho.
It takes no more than 3 minutes to set up.
Now login to your UserEcho account and start tracking.
No Manual Input Required
- Timer button is integrated into each UserEcho ticket
- It takes a single click to start the timer
- No need to stop before switching to another ticket
Backlinks to UserEcho from TMetric
- Each time entry contains a backlink to a UserEcho ticket
- UserEcho projects are mapped to TMetric projects
Powerful Time Reports
- See the time of your team in one place
- Group, sort, and filter reports
- Export time reports and invoice your clients
How to Use Time Tracking In UserEcho
1. Locate timer button on a UserEcho ticket
Click the Tickets tab and select a required ticket. A dialog window opens, where you can view and edit the contents of the ticket. You will see the Start timer button on the upper right of the window.
2. Start timer on a ticket
Click the Start timer button and TMetric will start recording your UserEcho working time. Notice that the Start timer button changes to the Stop timer button and displays the time spent on the ticket.
If you are the account owner or assigned admin in TMetric and start the timer for the first time, TMetric pulls out from UserEcho and adds to your TMetric account:
- ticket name
- ticket ID
- project name
The corresponding time entry appears on the Time page in the TMetric web app. You can easily navigate back to the UserEcho ticket simply by clicking the link icon next to the task name.
3. Edit time entry, if necessary
A time entry with an external task can be edited. You can edit the name of the task and project without losing a link to the UserEcho ticket.
To disassociate the task from the UserEcho ticket, click the cross icon next to the task name in the bottom right corner of the time entry editor.
4. View a time report
Reports show the time from different external systems, as well as the time entered manually in TMetric.
TMetric is a great time tracking web app allowing to control your time and stay productive throughout the day!