Creating an Invoice
Here you will find a step-by-step description on how to create invoices in TMetric, who has permission to do it and how to edit already created invoices when needed.
How to Create Invoice
Once you accomplish the work, you need to invoice your client. TMetric allows you to quickly create an invoice and send it to your client to get paid on time.
To create an invoice
1. Go to Invoices on the main menu and click New Invoice.
2. Pick your client.
3. Under the Time Range, select a required time period for the invoice.
4. Pick a project to invoice for.
5. Select an invoice type: By person hours, By project hours, By task hours, or Detailed Line Items.
6. Click Save.
Once you click Save, you'll see a draft of the invoice.
How to Edit Invoice
After creating an invoice, you might need to specify some additional details, such as Invoice ID, purchase order number, discount, issue date, tax, due date, invoice subject, etc. You can easily do it by editing an invoice:
- Go to Invoices on the main menu.
- Find the invoice you want to edit in the list and click its name.
- Click the Edit Invoice button.
- In the Edit Invoice dialog box, make necessary changes and click Save.