This topic walks you through the process of building a team in TMetric.
Using teams in TMetric helps you easily monitor employees' productivity, add them to multiple projects, get better team reporting, and effectively manage remote teams.
Note: This functionality is available only for users with the Owner and Admin statuses.
To create a team
- Go to Workspace on the main menu and click Teams.
- On the Teams page, click New Team.
- On the New Team page, type in a team name.
- Click Add Team Lead, select a user from the list and click Add.
- Click Add Members to select members from the list and click Add.
- Click Save to create the team.
The team that you've added appears on the list of teams on the Teams page. You can delete a user from the team by clicking the cross button.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
If you didn't find what you were looking for, you can make a support request or email us to email@example.com. We'll be glad to help you personally.