Adding People to Your Workspace
In this topic, you will learn how to add people to your workspace, so they can work as a team.
As a workspace owner, you can add an unlimited number of members to your workspaces. Regular users join a workspace by signing up to TMetric via the invitation link sent to their emails. If they sign up independently, they will have their personal workspaces.
You can add people both to an already existing workspace and to a workspace being created.
To add people to an existing workspace
- Switch to a workspace you need.
- Navigate to Workspace, and then click Members.
- Click the Invite Members button.
- Enter the users' emails you want to add to your workspace and click the Send Emails button.
To add people to a workspace being created
- Click your name in the top right corner and select Switch Workspaces.
- Click the New Workspace button.
- Choose a workspace name and click Next.
- Enter the users' emails you want to add to your workspace and click the Create button.
TMetric also allows importing users from Redmine instance to your workspace. You can learn more about this in the Redmine: Importing Projects and Users article.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
If you didn't find what you were looking for, you can make a support request or email us to email@example.com. We'll be glad to help you personally.