How to Link External Task to Time Entry
What to do if you worked on your task, but forgot to start the timer? It's not a problem!
All you need to do is to add the time of a past activity manually, but it should be linked to a task (for example, a Trello card).
To link an external task to a time entry
- Start the timer using the integrated Start Timer button (for the task, the time of which you want to add to the past).
- Immediately stop the timer (a created time entry should disappear as its duration is less than a minute).
- Click the Add Time Entry button.
- In the Description field, select the just-started task from the drop-down list.
- Set the start and end time.
- Click Save.
Now you can see the time of your past activity on the Time screen.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
If you didn't find what you were looking for, you can make a support request or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be glad to help you personally.