Add Timer Button to Wrike Tasks
Complete these two simple steps to enable time tracking in Wrike.
It takes no more than 3 minutes to set up.
Now login to your Wrike account and start tracking.
No Manual Input Required
- Timer button is integrated into each Wrike task
- It takes a single click to start the timer directly from Wrike
- No need to stop before switching to another task
Links to Wrike from TMetric
- Each time entry contains a link to a Wrike task
- Wrike projects are mapped to TMetric projects
- Wrike tags are automatically assigned to time entries
Powerful Time Reports
- See the time of your team in one place
- Group, sort, and filter reports
- Export Wrike time reports and invoice your clients
How to Use Time Tracking In Wrike
1. Locate timer button on a Wrike task
Go to a project and select a required task. A dialogue window opens, where you can view and edit the contents of the task. You will see the Start timer button under the name of the task.
2. Start timer on a task
Click the Start timer button and TMetric will start recording your Wrike working time. Notice that the Start timer button changes to the Stop timer button and displays the time spent on the task.
If you are the account owner or assigned admin in TMetric and start the timer for the first time, TMetric pulls out from Wrike and adds to your TMetric account:
- task name
- task ID
- project name
Wrike tags are mapped to the tags existing in the Tmetric account. If the Allow creating tags on a fly option is enabled in the Tmetric account then the tags are automatically created.
The corresponding time entry appears on the Time page in the TMetric web app. You can easily navigate back to the Wrike task simply by clicking the link icon next to the task name.
3. Edit time entry, if necessary
A time entry with an external task can be edited. You can edit the name of the task, project, and tags without losing a link to the Wrike issue.
To disassociate the TMetric task from the Wrike task, click the cross icon next to the task name in the bottom right corner of the time entry editor.
4. View a time report
Reports show the time from different external systems, as well as the time entered manually in TMetric.
TMetric is a great time tracking app for Windows, Mac, and Linux that allows you to control your time and stay productive throughout the day. TMetric mobile app on Android or IoS is the most convenient way to track your time whether in the office or away on customer meetings.