Managing Time Off Policies Overview
Here you will find a range of information about using time off policies in TMetric: what a time off policy is, how to create, edit, copy and archive it. There are a couple of examples here, which will help you correctly configure and modify your company's policies.
What is a Time Off Policy
A time-off policy represents company rules according to which employees can earn and spend their vacation, sick leave, and personal time off. It regulates time off accrual and compensation.
Using time off policies allows companies to reduce the number of unscheduled absences and lets employees know exactly what time off they are entitled to.
Get Tips on Managing Policies Correctly
- How to Add a Time Off Policy
- Example: Configuring company time off policy from start to finish
- Configuring Time Off for Part-Time Employees
- How to Give Vacation According to the Length of Work
- How to Edit or Delete a Time Off Policy
- How to Archive a Time Off Policy
- How to Copy a Time Off Policy
- How to Modify a Time Off Policy in a Company Correctly