Productivity Tracking Overview
This topic gives insight into productivity tracking, which is one of the key features of any time management tool. When you monitor your employees' productivity, you can easily analyze, improve and manage business processes within your organization.
TMetric tracks productivity using a desktop client, which gathers and records user activity. To enable data collection, you need to download and install TMetric Desktop, and turn on the Record user activity option.
We collect three types of data - the information about:
- websites and applications that a user views for more than 10 seconds
- user activity level on the computer
- screenshots of each monitor
Note: TMetric does not collect any private information (e.g. passwords, logins, etc.).
Learn How Productivity Tracking Works
- Measuring Activity Level and Online Time
- Tracking Websites and Apps Usage
- Capturing Screenshots
- How to View Detailed User Activity
- How to Set Activity Tracking in the Web App
- Productivity Tracking FAQ