This section provides information about integrating TMetric with popular project management systems - GitLab, Jira, QuickBooks, Redmine, and the most widely used calendars - Google Calendar and Outlook Calendar.
You will learn how to correctly set up an integration, synchronize time entries, import projects and issues between two systems, and track your scheduled events directly in the web app.
Here you will also find the article about using and integrating TMetric REST API.
Get more details about each integration
- How to Integratе Google Calendar with TMetric
- How to Integrate Outlook Calendar with TMetric
- How to Integrate TMetric Timer into a Web App
- GitLab: Synchronizing Time
- Jira Software: Synchronizing Time
- Redmine: Importing Projects and Users
- Redmine: Synchronizing Time
- QuickBooks: Synchronizing Time
- How to use TMetric REST API
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
If you didn't find what you were looking for, you can make a support request or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be glad to help you personally.